April 1st, 2020
New Coronavirus (COVID-19) Infectious Disease
During the FOOMA JAPAN 2020 OSAKA, the following measures will be implemented in cooperation with the venue, INTEX Osaka, under the guidelines of the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare.
Measures by the Organizer
- Request the participants to consider for cough etiquette and to wear a mask
- Installation of alcohol disinfectant (bactericidal/sterile disinfectant)
- Installation of thermography
- Installation of signs and announcement to encourage the participants to undertake the measures
- Ventilation by opening the shutter halfway and usage of a ventilation device
- Establishment of waiting area for nursing and isolation of sick people
The secretariat will update with the latest information and take additional measures if needed. The additional measures and decisions by the organizer in response to changes in circumstances will be announced on the official website.
Mistry of Health, Labour and Welfare “About the Coronavirus Disease”
Information related to New Coronavirus Infection(COVID-19) from Immigration Services Agency