Products, technologies, and services from all fields of food manufacturing are eligible for exhibits.
Mixers, Blenders, Kneading mixers, Hammer mills, Sorters, Granulators, Sifters, Sieves, Dryers, Germicidal equipment, Heat exchangers, Dewatering equipment, Kneaders, Homogenizers, Bag openers
Ovens, Mixers, Burners, Molders, Depositors, Dough conditioners, Steamers, Equipment for making and packaging azuki bean-jam products, Coating equipment, Tempering equipment, Slicers, Bread-making lines
Slicers, Cutters, Choppers, Dicers, Tenderizers, Mixers, Molders, Sausage and ham fillers, Hamburger molders, Injectors, Stuffers, Tumblers, Fish-processing equipment, Smoking equipment, Ripening chambers
Noodle-making equipment, Instant noodle manufacturing systems, Pasta-making equipment, Equipment for making dumplings, Boilers
Ovens, Fryers, Pan fryers, Roasters, Steamers, Burners, Hot blenders, Rice cookers, Molders, Flouring equipment, Sushi makers, Rice-ball molders
Beverage manufacturing systems, Filtering equipment, Fruit juice processing equipment, Juicers, Filling equipment, Juice-sterilizing equipment, Concentrators, Emulsifiers
Vegetable and fruit washers, Rice polishers, Rice rinsers, Cutters, Slicers, Root-vegetable choppers, Peelers, Corers, Sorters, Equipment for removing foreign objects
Tofu manufacturing systems, Soymilk manufacturing systems, Deodorizers, Fryers, Equipment for making deep-fried tofu slices, Equipment for making yuba (tofu skin), Equipment for making grilled tofu, Tofu molds, Natto processing equipment
Distillation equipment, Compressors, Homogenizers, Emulsifiers, Fermentation tanks, Fermentation room, Equipment for making koji (malted rice)
Egg-breaking equipment, Boiled-egg shellers, Oil filter, Oil coating equipment, Food printers, High pressure processing equipment
Plant design, Equipment engineering, HACCP control, Plant factories, RFID, Traceability systems
Picking robots, Palletizing robots, Collaborative robots, Autonomous mobile robots, Robotic arms and hands, System controllers, IO-Link, AI, IoT/M2M, Software systems for food-processing plants, System integrations, Smart kitchen, Kitchen OS, Food loss system, Alternative food technology, Food data
Precooling equipment, Cooling and freezing equipment, Freezing equipment, Defreezing equipment, Chillers, Cold-storage equipment, Storage equipment, Ultraviolet and ozone applied equipment, Germicidal equipment, Sterilizing equipment, Air conditioning unit
Packaging equipment, Filling equipment, Counters, Scales, Binders, Sealer, Ink-jet printers, Other printers, Labelers, Packaging materials
Containers, Conveyors, Belts, Chains, Lifts, Sorters, Conveyance systems, Hoses, Pumps, Tanks
Measurement equipment, Analyzers, Inspection equipment, Detectors, Test equipment, Image processing equipment, Sensors, Foreign-object detectors, Removal equipment
Facility cleaning equipment, Vessel-cleaning equipment, Utensil-cleaning equipment, Functional water-supply equipment, Clean rooms, Sheet shutters, Uniforms, Equipment for detecting and removing foreign material, Insect-repellent equipment, Cleansers, Hygienic materials and equipment
Drainage-processing equipment and technology, Energy-efficiency systems, Processing equipment for food waste, Energy saving equipment and facility, Energy saving technology, Energy saving solution, Composting equipment and systems, Dryers, Recycling equipment, Compactors, Sludge-processing equipment and technology
Boilers, Valves, Couplings, Nozzles, Tanks, Hoses, Motors, Lubricants, Additives, Hot air generating equipment, Membranes and membrane-application equipment, Filters, Flooring materials, Surveillance camera, LED illumination
Product development, Hygiene control, Food-processing facilities, Food-product indications, Quality indications, HACCP, Waste disposal, Food safety, Distribution of energy and patent information, Patent transfer, Latest patent disclosure
Newspapers, Magazines, Books, Videos, Surveys, Research, and testing, Industry organizations, National government agencies, and local governments
Choose your booth type from Type A (1 unit) to Type H (12 units).
|Type||Unit(s)*||Aisle side Depth||Booth fee (Including 10% Sales tax)|
|A||1||2.970m × 2.475m||¥297,000|
|B||2||5.940m × 2.475m||¥594,000|
|D||4||5.940m × 4.950m||¥1,188,000|
|E||6||8.910m × 4.950m||¥1,782,000|
|G||9||8.910m × 7.425m||¥2,673,000|
|H||12||11.880m × 7.425m||¥3,564,000|
❷Partition walls (Octanorm system panels) (N.B. Partition walls are not installed in case of booths open on all four sides)
❸Works for installation of single-phase electric cable of up to 100 V/0.3 kW
❹Works for construction and maintenance of shared facilities
❺Advertising (posters, brochures, etc.)
❼Safety management, personnel, security, etc.
①Decoration and management of your company’s exhibit space
②Cost of secondary works and usage charges within your company’s exhibit space for electricity, water supply and drainage, gas, and air
③Premiums for damage insurance covering your own exhibited products, equipment, etc.
④Expenses related to personal injury, property damage, etc., occurring during exhibition, demonstration, or carriage of products
⑤Expenses for repair of exhibit decorations, etc., required by law or by the Exhibit Requirements
* Booth types A, B, and D: one side open as a rule.
* Other booth types: at least two sides open.
* Booth width and depth will vary somewhat in accordance with booth positioning, as shown in the diagrams, but the floor space will be consistent among all booths of the same type.
* All booths adjacent to the truckyard will be open on all sides.
* Some booths, depending on the hall layout and architecture, will be of nonstandard shape or will encompass a structural pillar. Such booths will have the same floor space in accordance with each booth type.
* A gas piping intake will be installed in some booths depending on the hall layout and architecture.
Please complete the application and the Notification of Products for Exhibit form clearly and fully, and be sure to sign the form before mailing it to the Secretariat. We cannot accept application forms that are unsigned or that have not been completed properly. In anticipation of possible problems affecting delivery of your application form, please use some method of verifying the delivery status. Applications by telephone, fax, e-mail, or in-person submission cannot be accepted.
1. Please ensure that you insert one choice from section 1 (FOOMA JAPAN 2023 booth types) for your desired type of exhibit space in your application form.
2. Indicate a second-choice booth type for the organizer to allocate if your first choice is unavailable. If you have no second-choice booth type, checkmark “We will not participate in FOOMA JAPAN 2023”. Withdrawing an application on account of unavailability of the first-choice booth type will entail no cancellation fee.
3. Please ensure that your application form is accompanied by a completed Notification of Products for Exhibit.
4. After the termination of the application period, the organizer will decide on the exhibitors after considering the products and services for exhibit, exhibit size, past record, whether demonstrations will be given, etc.
The application closing date is as indicated below, and application processing is not on a first-come, first-served basis. Please submit your applications to the FOOMA JAPAN Secretariat by the closing date accompanied by a Notification of Products for Exhibit form. Applications will only be valid if postmarked no later than the final day of the reception period.
FOOMA JAPAN Secretariat
3F FOOMA Bldg., 3-19-20 Shibaura, Minato-ku, Tokyo 108-0023
Acceptance of application is proved by sending you the receipt of acceptance from the Secretariat with its approval seal.
1. Applicants can request corner booths open on two sides when requesting booths of type B or D.
2. Hall layouts will necessitate limitations on the number of corner booths open on two sides.
3. The deadline for selecting a booth type will coincide with the timing of the exhibitor orientation.
4. Corner booths open on two sides will entail an additional charge. The organizer will submit a bill for the additional charge to applicants who have requested a type B or type D corner booth open on two sides and who receive an allocation of such a booth. That billing will take place after the exhibitor orientation.
5. Selection fee for corner booth open on two sides.
* Open sides will alter depending on the location of the space.
A joint exhibit refers to cases in which one exhibiting company submits an application and multiple companies use the exhibit space together. The company that makes such an application must, when applying, notify the Secretariat of the names of the companies participating in the joint exhibit, and comply with the following conditions.
1. The organizer must be able to determine clearly that the exhibit space is the applicant company’s booth.
2. The exhibit space must not be divided up and configured into independent parts. (If that were to occur, the space concerned would be deemed to have been sublet, resold, or transferred.)
3. Drawings must be submitted in advance and approved by the Secretariat. The names of the companies participating in joint exhibits will be posted in official publications and the official website as ancillary to the applicant company. Items distributed or provided to exhibiting companies will be provided to the applicant only.
Some exhibitors apply independently but request booths adjacent to each other, in which case the total exhibit space will be subject to the limitations described above in section1 (FOOMA JAPAN 2023 booth types).
In these cases, when each exhibitor applies it must indicate in its application form the booth type for the combined booth units, and the company’s portion of the exhibition fees calculated on the basis of the number of units it will use.
The above requests may only be made by fellow regular members, fellow supporting members, and fellow nonmembers for which the application period is the same.
Tuesday, January 31, 2023
Account name: The Japan Food Machinery Manufacturers’ Association
Address: FOOMA Bldg., 3-19-20 Shibaura, Minato-ku, Tokyo 108-0023
Account number: Ordinary account #795164
Bank: Mizuho Bank, Shimbashi Branch
Please download the Exhibit Requirements
regarding the details.